There's no time of year that delicious cookies AREN'T appreciated! Are you ready for Chico Pops Caramel Popcorn Cookies?! These delicious cookies can be made in under an hour, and are sure to be a hit at any occasion!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
2 ½ cups all purpose flour
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
¾ cup dark brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
1 cup salted butter, softened
2 large eggs (room temperature)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. almond extract
1 cup Chico Pops Caramel Corn (coarsely chopped)
1 cup butterscotch chips (or chocolate chips may be substituted)
½ cup crushed pretzels (crispy rice cereal may be substituted)
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- In medium bowl, gently stir together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon with a wire whisk.
- Using an electric mixer, blend sugars at a medium speed till combined. Add butter and blend till a grainy-type mixture forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add eggs, vanilla extract and almond extract and mix at a medium-high speed till light and fluffy.
- Slowly, add the flour mixture, then butterscotch chips, crushed pretzels and finally, Chico Pops Caramel Corn. Blend at a low speed until just mixed.
- Use an ice cream scoop to mound dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 24-26 minutes, rotating half-way through baking time.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Makes about 2 dozen large cookies